To navigate the slide show above, simply mouseover the bottom of the photo in the main window and a control panel will appear. The control panel for the music appears below the logo, with the gold house, to the right. To stop the music, click the small square.
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE to move your family into one of Silicon Valley's most desirable neighborhoods: beautiful Waverly Park, in Mountain View. Quality schools, easy access to all major transportation arteries and countless other amenities . . . this location has it all.
* 5 BDs, 3 BAs, large 3-car garage
* 2,946 square foot interior
* 9,583 square foot lot size
* Prime Waverly Park location
* EZ access to 85, 237, 101 & 280
* Completely remodeled & updated
* 1 bedroom + full bath on 1st floor
* Granite kitchen, modern appliances
* Central A/C, indoor security system
* Stereo wiring & surround sound
* Copper repiping throughout
* Upgraded for electrical & earthquake
* Lifetime roof w/ transferable warranty
* Deluxe solar-heated swimming pool
* 5 different types of bountiful fruit trees
* Walking distance to two high schools
* Immaculate, move-in condition
The house includes many improvements and conveniences, too numerous to cover in detail here (ask for a Fact Sheet when you visit the property), such as French drain with sump pump in the crawl space area to keep it dry, an outside hot-and-cold-water shower near the swimming pool, reverse osmosis drinking system, newer 50-gallon water heater, electronic water softener system, updated bathrooms as well as kitchen, garden shed with workbench and built-in shelves and outdoor stereo speakers in the beautifully landscaped backyard, with its own mini orchard, reminiscent of the area's previous agricultural character: orange, apple, tangerine, lemon and lime trees.
When you visit the home, you will be pleasantly surprised by the tasteful decorations applied to the walls: floral patterns, graceful hummingbirds and colorful butterflies create a relaxing "oasis" atmosphere, bringing the interior to life, in a whimsical and most pleasant way. It's worth a visit just to see this unique custom artwork!
The turnover in the picturesque Waverly Park neighborhood is low, with homes becoming available infrequently. There's nothing like this currently on the market and there may not be again, for some time to come. Better hurry, as this opportunity may not last long!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to thoroughly investigate and confirm everything to their complete satisfaction.